Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another Walk Down Wall St.

Wall St. right now, I'm sure everyone knows, is a pretty somber place to be.  Financially, things aren't looking too great for anyone.  Luckily, I have a nice job in marketing in the financial district area and while it's not the best place to be right now, it's the best place to be if you want to see amazing architecture. I love fashion because I see it as art, but to me, so is great architecture and that's what I really love about being in NYC and the FiDi area.

Enjoy!











Blazer - Urban Outfitters
Black Velvet Strapless Bodysuit - Urban Outfitters
Denim Shorts - Old Navy
Flats - Ellen Tracy
Bag - Roxy

1 comment:

  1. its great how your blazer slips your casual outfit into wall st appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...